Come join us for summer adventure and fun!
- Learn about the mysteries of the earth from rocks to dinosaurs.
- Become a Paleontologist for a day. Learn about ancient life preserved as fossils.
- Make your own pictograph using some of the same materials used by Native Americans.
- Learn about the California Gold Rush, pan in a real sluice box and keep the gold and pyrite found.
- Learn about minerals, how rocks and fossils are formed, collect specimens to keep and take home.
- Learn the history of Early American arts and crafts and how they made their tools and clothing.
- Make adobe bricks, learning about the history and importance of adobe bricks to the California Missions.
Week-long camp sessions each summer, with each week featuring a special subject or event such as:
- Rocks and Minerals
- Gold Panning
- Adobe Brick Making
- Native American Lore and Pioneer Skills
- Star Gazing
- Ice Age Mammals
- Team Building Skills
- First Aid
- Camp Out at The Dinosaurs
- Games, Crafts and Much More!
For additional information, please call 951-685-5818. You can also request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org